My name is Matt Wells and for 22 years I have owned and operated Global Ad Solutions. I'd like a few minutes of your time so I can explain why I've created this special opportunity for you. I'm tired of spending my time or paying someone else to write ads and then go post them all over the net and I'm tired of paying for marketing memberships that I forget to post to. I want myself and my team to spend more time building innovative products like the good old days when it was fun to come to work and play with all kinds of new scripts and programs and tweak this and that to produce a great new submitter.
So it's time for a change....
I'm looking for success driven people to join my sales team. We'll create the products, host the products, provide all upgrades and all support. You'll do nothing but sell the products and keep all the money. Yeah, you keep it ALL. You know people buy our submitters, people buy a lot of them. How many do you own? Our average client has bought 4 submitters and our professional clients buy every submitter we make.
This could be the most desirable product you'll ever have a chance to sell. People have to have a way to advertise and there are only so many ways to do that:
1) Safelists. That's where I pay a safelist owner so that I can send my ads to you and you pay the safelist owner so you can send your ads to me. However, I don't want your ads and you don't want mine and the safelist owner knows that so they require us to give them 2 gmail addressses, 1 so I can send all your ads to the trash and never have to see them and the other so the safelist owner can pepper me with ads. So who benefits if we're throwing each other's ads away? The seller of the service profits 100% of the time. Don't get me wrong though, safelists are a good way to advertise if you have a good product, you can write good ad copy, and you can create the perfect eye catching subject line that grabs someone's attention when they're scrolling down the list of hundreds or thousands of safelist emails, right before they hit the mass delete button.
2) Traffic Exchanges & Surf Programs. This has to be the worst way in the world to advertise. You're paying the TE owner so you can show your site to other people who in turn pay them to show their site to you. So, you sit there and watch sites go by and you get credits so that you can show your site to people. You aren't there because you're looking to buy someone else's product, you're there to show people your product. Same with all the other people, they don't want what you're selling, they want to get credits so they can show you what they're selling. Just like with the safelists, the only person that comes out ahead 100% of the time is the seller of the service.
3) Solo Ads. These are basically the same as safelist ads except instead of going to your list address it's sent to your contact address. We are members of several saflists and we have 4 gmail accounts that receive ads 24 hours a day and filters that send all the junk mail and solo ads to the trash. We don't look at any of it, someone logs in every 2-3 weeks and deletes it all and that's it. We have better things to do and I'm sure you do to. My time is far too valuable to spend my days clicking links in emails for credits. This is another example of how the seller of the service makes money 100% of the time, while the person that paid for the solo ad is guaranteed nothing.
4. Banner Advertising. We sell a lot of banner advertising, banners of every size and shape. Banner advertising is a good way to get seen and if you have a great banner then people will click it. However, we can't guarantee people will click your banner, all we can do is guarantee we'll show it to people. So again, the seller of the service is the only person that is guaranteed to profit.
5. Exit Traffic. In my opinion exit traffic also known as pop-up traffic, is the most effective way to get your site seen. Our members see over 40,000 pop-up ads everyday. Our pop-ups show our ads and the ads of our clients on hundreds of submitters to both free and paid members. I sell a pop-up package where I can put your website in front of hundreds of buyer's faces every day, but I can't force anyone to purchase what you're selling. It would be great if I could, so just like everything else, the seller of the service always comes out ahead 100% of the time.
6. Email Ad Submitters. Everybody uses submitters. In 22 years we've sold over 352,000 memberships. When we first started producing submitters back in 1999 our huge break through came when we were able to send to 500 safelists at once. We've advanced a lot since then and now when you go to Bing.com and search for "email submitters" we're right there at the top. Click here to see a screenshot. We work a lot with targeted leads now and our product's popularity is still growing. Once again, yes you guessed it, the seller of the service always makes money. I want YOU to be the Seller Of The Service!
Back in the 1850's 300,000 people rushed to California because someone found gold. A few people hit it big and got rich, the majority ended up broke or dead, but the one and only person that made money 100% of the time was the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper sold the pick axes and shovels and mules. The necessary tools to do the job.
This is your chance to become the modern day shopkeeper, the provider of the tools, and the seller of the service. Sell the people the submitters they need to promote whatever it is that they're offering. You just sell and collect your money, we'll do the rest.
1. We'll provide you with a secure hosting package for all your sales pages and access to the submitters for everyone you sell to.
2. You can use any domain name you choose, just go to NameCheap or GoDaddy or whichever domain name registrar you want and pick one up.
The reason we require you to have your own domain is so you can protect yourself and your business. If we were hosting a bunch of reseller sites on one domain name and some noobie spammed a bunch of people then the domain name would disappear and everyone's sites and all their hard work would disappear with it, by having your own domain name, and marketing responsibly, your reseller business will never disappear. Your business will be safe and secure for only about $10 a year and that's well worth it.
3. We'll build you a massive reseller site where you can sell all the products from. Here is a sample page of what the reseller pages look like now (As of 03/25/21) and we'll be adding products as they become available. Go ahead, click the thumbnails, they each open in a new tab. You can promote your main page like that page or you can promote each submitter's sales page individually. It's 100% up to you.
4. We'll provide the people you sell to with prompt and polite, 24 hour support through our Help Desk. If someone writes to you with a question, a concern, or even a complaint just send them the Help Desk link, it's our product and we know it inside and out and you have better things to do, like make more sales.
5. We'll provide a clear and concise page that gives the user information on how submitters work and how to properly use a submitter to maximize their website exposure, while at the same time clearly laying out the policies that govern the use of all our products and services.
6. These are hybrid submitters, not like their original versions. These are submitters on steroids and the only place you can get these upgrades are from our resellers sites. Here is a demonstation submitter. It's an exact duplicate of a fully functional submitter, but without the real submission. These new submitters run smooth and work great!
So, let's sum it up. We're going to continue to build new products and services and everytime we release a new item we're going to take 1+ items out of our sales line-up and we're going to add them to yours. For $30 per month you can resell the products from your domain name on our hosting where we'll manage everything from updating your sales pages to free submitter upgrades to the people you sell to and we'll even provide a Help Desk for supporting the people you sold to. And all you have to do is sell the product and keep all the money. If you decide to go on vacation, but you want to keep everything intact, we can lower your monthly fee to $10 and when you're ready to start selling again we can raise it back to $30 or if you decide to cancel your reseller sites and shut it all down, just contact us through our Help Desk.
I hear far too many stories about how people bought into a sure fire money maker and they were shown a flashy website with pictures of fancy cars and stacks of money and they were made unrealistic promises of generating massive wealth and you guessed it, it never came true. The people that have those sites and make those promises are rich because they know what to say to make you buy. I'm not going to promise you that you'll get rich or you'll drive a fancy car. But I will give you my word that I will provide above and beyond what I've talked about here and that if you take your reseller sites out into the world and promote them with sincere commitment, you will make money. The amount you make depends on you and how much effort you put into it.
Our $30 fee will be billed every month by Stripe™ and after you complete this payment you will be redirected to a page that will collect some basic information like the name on the credit card you paid with, your email address, your PayPal™ email address and the domain name you want to use, then you'll be sent to a page with finishing details.
We're pretty informal around here, we want what you want, to make lots of sales and lots of money and together that's exactly what we're going to do. Let's do this!
We're not giving you this opportunity because we think we'll get rich on the $30 per month fee, the money is only there to set the value. If something is free it is deemed to be worthless or have no value. By paying the small monthly fee you'll be driven to promote your reseller sites and make money. On our end, we're mainly interested in the new people you'll bring in. The new people will see the pop-ups like you do, they'll get our daily letters like you do, they may even read this page and become a reseller. Will you?
I sincerely wish you the best in all of your ventures,