Join Our Growing Sales Team And Together We'll Make Money And We Guarantee It!
We're looking for success driven people to join our sales team.
We build ad submitters, primarily email submitters. We've been building marketing tools since 1999 and our average clients arepeople that work from home or a small businesses on a budget and they want to advertise effectively but they can't afford the more expensive services. We rank #1 on Bing® and we're on the first page of Google®. We know how to make a good product and we sell it for a fair price.
We'll create the products, we'll provide all your members with free upgrades and we'll let them use our Help Desk. You'll do nothing but sell the products and keep all the money. Yeah, you keep it ALL. You know people buy our submitters, people buy a lot of them. How many do you own? Our average client has bought 4 submitters and our professional clients buy every submitter we make. This could be the most desirable product you'll ever have a chance to sell. Click here to see a sample of our reseller sites, the link opens in a new tab.
People have to have a way to advertise and there are only so many ways to do that:
1) Safelists. That's where someone pay a safelist owner so that they can send their ads to someone and they pay the safelist owner so you can send your ads to someone else. However, nobody wants your ads and you don't want anybody elses and the safelist owner knows that so they require people to give them 2 gmail addressses, 1 so someone can send all your ads to the trash and never have to see them and the other so the safelist owner can pepper them with ads. So who benefits if we're throwing each other's ads away? The Seller Of The Service profits 100% of the time. Don't get me wrong though, safelists are a good way to advertise if you have a good product, you can write good ad copy, and you can create the perfect eye catching subject line that grabs someone's attention when they're scrolling down the list of hundreds or thousands of safelist emails, right before they hit the mass delete button.
2) Traffic Exchanges & Surf Programs. This has to be the worst way in the world to advertise. You're paying the TE owner so you can show your site to other people who in turn pay them to show their site to you. So, you sit there and watch sites go by and you get credits so that you can show your site to people. You aren't there because you're looking to buy someone else's product, you're there to show people your product. Same with all the other people, they don't want what you're selling, they want to get credits so they can show you what they're selling. Just like with the safelists, the only person that comes out ahead 100% of the time is The Seller Of The Service.
3) Solo Ads. These are basically the same as safelist ads except instead of going to your list address it's sent to your contact address. We are members of several saflists and we have 4 gmail accounts that receive ads 24 hours a day and filters that send all the junk mail and solo ads to the trash. We don't look at any of it, someone logs in every 2-3 weeks and deletes it all and that's it. We have better things to do and I'm sure you do to. My time is far too valuable to spend my days clicking links in emails for credits. This is another example of how The Seller Of The Service makes money 100% of the time, while the person that paid for the solo ad is guaranteed nothing.
4. Banner Advertising. We sell a lot of banner advertising, banners of every size and shape. Banner advertising is a good way to get seen and if you have a great banner then people will click it. However, we can't guarantee people will click your banner, all we can do is guarantee we'll show it to people. So again, The Seller Of The Service is the only person that is guaranteed to profit.
5. Exit Traffic. In my opinion exit traffic also known as pop-up traffic, is the most effective way to get your site seen. Our members see over 40,000 pop-up ads everyday. Our pop-ups show our ads and the ads of our clients on thousands of submitters to both free and paid members. We sell a pop-up package where I can put your website in front of hundreds of buyer's faces every day, but I can't force anyone to purchase what you're selling. It would be great if I could, so just like everything else, The Seller Of The Service always comes out ahead 100% of the time.
6. Email Ad Submitters. Everybody uses submitters. In 22 years we've sold over 350,000 memberships to over 40,000 people. When we first started producing submitters back in 1999 our huge break through came when we were able to send to 500 safelists at once. We've advanced a lot since then and now we work a lot with targeted leads and our product's popularity is still growing. Once again, yes you guessed it, The Seller Of The Service always makes money. I want YOU to be The Seller Of The Service!!
1. We'll provide you with a secure hosting package for all your sales pages and instant access to the submitters after the sale to everyone you sell to.
2. You can use any domain name you choose, just go to NameCheap or whichever domain name registrar you want and pick one up. We're not giving you an affiliate link for NameCheap, we're recommending them because we use them ourselves and we feel they're the best, not because they're paying us to say that.
The reason we require you to have your own domain is so you can protect yourself and your business. If we were hosting a bunch of reseller sites on one domain name and some noobie spammed a bunch of people then the domain name would disappear and everyone's sites and all their hard work would disappear with it, by having your own domain name, and marketing responsibly, your reseller business will never disappear. Your business will be safe and secure for only about $10 a year and that's well worth it.
3. We'll build you a massive reseller site where you can sell all the products from. Here is a sample reseller page and we'll be adding products as they become available. Go ahead, click the thumbnails, they each open in a new tab. You can promote your main page like that page or you can promote each submitter's sales page individually. It's 100% up to you. The character spacing and distance between the lines make the pages easy to read, the paragraphs are aligned on the left and right, the product description is detailed but not filled with a bunch or flashy fodder. The number of leads is good, the features are great and the price is low. All you have to do is stick it in front of people and let the product sell itself.
4. The people you sell to will have access to prompt and polite, 24 hour support through our Help Desk. If someone writes to you with a question, a concern, or even a complaint just send them the Help Desk link, it's our product and we know it inside and out and you have better things to do, like make more sales. There is a link to our Help Desk at the bottom of every page. If the buyer wants a refund then give it to them and send us their name and email address and we'll blacklist them on all of our submitters. We have a strict No Refund Policy and they were given a link to our policies before they made their purchase, so there is no excuse for not knowing the rules.
5. We'll provide a clear and concise page that gives the user information on how submitters work and how to properly use a submitter to maximize their website exposure, while at the same time clearly laying out the policies that govern the use of all our products and services. There is a link to our policies at the bottom of every page.
6. These are hybrid submitters, not like their original versions. These are submitters on steroids and the only place you can get these upgrades are from our resellers sites. Here is an exact duplicate of a fully functional submitter, the submit button has been disabled for this demonstration.
So, let's sum it up. We're going to continue to build new products and services and everytime we release a new item we're going to take 1 or more items out of our sales line-up and we're going to add them to yours. For $20 per month you can resell the products from your domain name on our secure hosting where we'll manage everything from updating your sales pages to free submitter upgrades to the people you sell to and we'll even provide Help Desk access for the people you sold to. All you have to do is sell the products and keep all the money.
If you want to take a break from reselling but still keep your domain and hosting active, you can go into vacation mode and we'll lower your monthly fee from $20 to $10. You can read about vacation mode here, just contact us through our Help Desk and we'll stop your $20 subscription and you can activate the $10 per month subscription. If you decide to cancel your reseller rights and your site hosting and shut it all down, no problem, just contact us through our Help Desk and we'll take care of it.
Our $20 fee will be billed every month by Stripe™ and after you complete this payment you will be redirected to a page that will collect some basic information like the name on the credit card you paid with, your contact email address, your PayPal™ email address and the domain name you want to use, then you'll be sent to a page with finishing details. After a few hours you'll get an email from us with all of your reseller information in it and you can start selling immediately.
We're pretty informal around here, we want what you want, to make lots of sales and lots of money and together that's exactly what we're going to do. So what's holding you back? Let's do this!
We're not giving you this opportunity because we think we'll get rich on the $20 per month fee. By paying the small monthly fee you'll be driven to promote your reseller sites and make money. On our end, we're only interested in the new people you'll bring in. We can reach the people on our lists and all the leads on our submitters, but you'll be promoting to the rest of the world and bringing in new people that we couldn't reach. The new people you bring in will see the pop-ups like you do, they'll get our daily letters like you do, they may even become a reseller.
I sincerely wish you the best in all of your ventures,